Fore Golfers' Professional Instructors
SGTF Certified Master Teaching Professional
Considered one of northwest Ohio's top teaching professionals, Frank a United States Golf Teaching Federation (USGTF) Certified Master Teaching Professional and a master of the short game. He earned his Short Game certifications from the Dave Pelz Short Game Scoring School and the Nick Faldo Game Improvement Institute.
Frank received his Club Fitting and Custom Club Fitting Certifications from Ping. He incorporates a cerebral element into his teaching, integrating Subconscious Golf and Visualization Techniques and Yoga for Golf. The insight gained through his years of instruction has provided Frank with a unique and effective approach to golf game improvement.
- USGTF Level I, II and III Teaching Certifications, License #4632
- USGTF Level IV Master Teaching Certification, License # 150
- Video Analysis / Computer Teaching System Certification
- Dave Pelz Short Game Scoring Certification
- Nick Faldo Institute Game Improvement Certification
- Tour Tempo Tones Certification
- Balance Certified Putting / Club Fitter Certification
- Developed and Patented Pro Path® Swing Training Device - Patent No. 5013044
- Practicing Integrator of Yoga for Golf Specific Techniques
- Practicing Integrator of Subconscious Golf & Visualization Techniques
"I've taken lessons from Frank at the Fore Golfers Indoors. It is a first class facility. Something I took away from the lessons was the improved visualization you realize by seeing your ball flight on the screen and the technical data available to analyze each shot. I highly recommend that any golfer, beginner or scratch, contact Frank for one lesson and you will be sold forever."
-- Tom Steiger
"Through his teachings I hit the ball longer with more control and have an incredible short game. I now have the ability to understand WHY a shot was bad during a round and make the correction while playing. I strongly recommend Frank to all golfers who want to play better golf and enjoy it more."
-- Mark Beier,
Voice of the University of Toledo Rockets
"I started working with Frank Hesselbart last year and have seen my scoring drop from the mid 120’s to the low 80’s. In one year I have taken more than 40 strokes off of my game. My short game has drastically improved and my full swing has been greatly enhanced. Frank is an outstanding teacher who can instantly analyze your swing and give feedback in a way that is clear and precise."
-- Al Stephens
"I’ve been to about a dozen different golf instructors over the years but by far the best I’ve ever worked with is Frank Hesselbart. ... I have fallen back in love with the game of golf and it wouldn’t have happened without my friend Frank Hesselbart."
-- Lynn Olman,
Former State Representative